What to expect
This sale is reminiscent of the good ol' days of actual outlet or New York style sample sales. It is not in a cute boutique, nor is there excellent customer service to help you determine what looks good on you (although there will be an opportunity to work more personally with Suska, see below for dates and times!).
THIS IS a bare-bones warehouse, with racks, tables and bins to sort through. Pricing changes from sale to sale. We will have signs posted with pricing guides, but be prepared to bring a calculator and/or scratch paper to figure out your final selection BEFORE you come to check-out.
- Bring bins and/or bags to keep your items corralled - we do not do HOLDS or put things aside in a secure location. Items must be kept in your possession at all times, or you risk them becoming fair game! We will have a selection of re-usable bags for $2 if you need more.
- Bring water - shopping is thirsty work!
- Bring a calculator and paper to make calculations BEFORE you get to check out (purchases will not be itemized at checkout so we will not be able to remove that one t-shirt you decide you no longer want).
- Cash only for admission on Preview Night ($15) payable at the door
- Cash and credit cards (these will have a service fee) ONLY will be accepted for all sales.
- NO CHECKS!!!